How does Redstox work ?
Create an account
To use Redstox, having an account created is mandaotry, it is free and takes 30 seconds.
Just go to this url and fill the inputs.
Note that you must have a valid email address to confirm your account.
Check the Redstox alerts
Redstox imports every minutes the share prices of thousands of stocks on several markets like Euronext, NYSE, Nasdaq, Dax, etc.
Then the Redstox engine analyses the data and differents curves (Avergae 200 days, average 100 days, etc.) to trigger alerts on each stock.
There are several types of possible alerts :
- Recovery : triggered when a stock just suffered a big fall (more than 20%) and start to recover (ascending 5 days curve)
- Follow : triggered when a stock just suffered a big fall (more than 20%)
- Regular : triggered when a stock follows a regular increase on the last 2 years
- Fall : triggered when a stock follows a regular decrease on the last 2 years
- HugeFall : triggered when a stock had a big fall of more than 60% of its price
- Regular then fall : triggered when a stock has a fall after a regular increase on the last 2 years
Buy stocks in your favorite stock platform(s) and report your transactions on Redstox
You cannot buy or sell stocks on Redstox. Redstox is made to pop alerts on stocks, then you can decide buy or sell them on your favorite investment platform(s). Once done you must report the transaction on Redstox so that the platform can define alerts depending on your profile.
Number : number of stocks in the transaction
Price : buy/sold price of one stock
Fee : commission retained by your investment platform, you must then select the currency of the fee
Date : the date of the transaction, by default it is the current date
Follow and monitor your gains live
G : gain on both your ongoing investments and the already sold stocks
L : loss on both your ongoing investments and the already sold stocks
BL : balance between yout gains and your losses
Sales profits : gain or loss done one your sales